[AI] hearty congratulations to mr. karan singhania

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Thu May 20 02:16:15 EDT 2010

I think, this is the boy who called me from Chhatrishgarh for information on
scholarship. Help him with the details of scholarship available for his
higher studies. I think, NFB offers Rs. 9,000 per annum. This is in addition
to government scholarship.

My congratulations to him also.

With Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.