[AI] Thanks For Advice On Mobile

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 14:32:50 EDT 2010

Dear friends, In my previous mail I accidentally mis spelled the model of the mobile I purchased following the advice of my Access Indian friends. Actually, I have purchased Nokia N 79 and not N 70, as written in my previous mail. I am pasting my earlier mail here along  with the correction. So, kindly guide me accordingly. Thanks. and, before I forget, special thanks to my friend Suneel Singtani for his elaborate reply to my query. Here is the earlier mail with the correction:--

hi friends, this is to express my sincerest thanks to all my Access Indian Friends who advised me to go in for Nokia N 79. Following their advice, I have purchased this set some days back. For the time being, I am using Mobile Speak Demo with it. but this software usually gets hanged while reading the screen. Actually, I just can't know whether it is the software or the set itself which gets stuck up. Please give your expert comments. Also please tell me how can I set the date on the calendar after the first time. Thanks in advance.
With best regards,
          Sincerely yours, Yogesh Sharma