[AI] Thanks For Advice On Mobile

sunilsangtani sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 12:59:07 EDT 2010

hello,
actually, its not a problem of nokia n 70, mobilespeak usually takes
more time then talks to convert the text into speach. so, as i have
used  talks with nokia n70, i enjoyed it very much. so according to my
experience, would suggest you to use talks. may be mobile speak would
be better, but the most importent  thing of talks i liked its
elequence voice support.
as far as question of setting date and the time, then you can set the
date and times and many settings by tools\settings  menu of the phone.