[AI] Thanks For Advice On Mobile

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 12:21:12 EDT 2010

hi friends, this is to express my sincerest thanks to all my Access Indian Friends who advised me to go in for Nokia N 70. Following their advice, I have purchased this set some days back. For the time being, I am using Mobile Speak Demo with it. but this software usually gets hanged while reading the screen. Actually, I just can't know whether it is the software or the set itself which gets stuck up. Please give your expert comments. Also please tell me how can I set the date on the calendar after the first time. Thanks in advance.
With best regards,
          Sincerely yours, Yogesh Sharma