[AI] Query About Feeds

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 12:14:10 EDT 2010

Dear Learned friends, I would feel highly obliged if you will please satisfy my following queries about feeds:--
1. What do we mean by feeds? is this an other name for some software, search engine or some web browser?
2. How does one come to know which feeds he or she needs?
3. From where can we download them?
4. please give step by step instructions about downloading, installing and using feeds along with keyboard commands involved in the whole process.
Thanks in advance.
with best regards,
         Sincerely yours, Yogesh Sharma.
e mail: yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com