[AI] FW: regarding Handicapped coach

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Wed May 19 11:58:59 EDT 2010

Folks (particularly from those in Bangalore):

I am specifically looking for at least one experience from Bangalore in
order to take my report forward. Though I can mention experiences of VIs
in other places, it is highly important to get it from those in
Bangalore as I have had a chance of speaking to the Divisional Manager
of Railways who claims everything to be hunky-dory. Also, since my
newspaper is circulated in Bangalore I need to see if people here have
had any specific bad experiences in the last three to six months. Kindly
write abck to me.

Subramani