[AI] Visit my Netlog profile

kodakkal kodakkal noreply at netlogmail.com
Wed May 19 10:33:22 EDT 2010

Hey,

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blogs and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. You first need to register on Netlog! When you log in, you can create your own profile.

Take a look:
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT04Mjg3MTUwMzYmbD0xJmdtPTM3JnU9JTJGZ28lMkZyZWdpc3RlciUyRmlkJTNEMTkwMjg0OTY3NiUyNmklM0R0OTE_

Cheers,
kodakkal

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT04Mjg3MTUwMzYmbD0yJmdtPTM3JnU9JTJGZ28lMkZub21haWxzJTJGaW52aXRlJTJGZW1haWwlM0QtWVdOalpYTnphVzVrYVdGQVlXTmpaWE56YVc1a2FXRXViM0puTG1sdSUyNmNvZGUlM0QxMTAwMjQ2MCUyNmlkJTNEMTkwMjg0OTY3NiUyNmklM0R0OTI_