[AI] TED talks on inclusive planet

Manish Agrawal manish10 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 02:11:42 EDT 2010

Ted has some really amazing content. Great job on getting it on inclusive
planet.
A word about the flash players...I couldn't use the b and f keys while the
video was playing as was suggested in the instructions on the site.
I also tried with doing a "key pass through" in jaws but that seemed to have
no effect.

Anyway, good job once again. I've just spent more than 2 hours of my
"billable" time listening to the wonderful content, so, I'll better get back
to work.

-Manish