[AI] SSC Scribe experience

Sameer salatey at gawab.com
Tue May 18 13:47:15 EDT 2010

Dear Rajesh Sir,

I had approached the Mumbai High Court for relief when NABARD had placed
unjustifiable restrictions on who could be a scribe. NABARD's central
contention was that since they were a Central organisation, the scribe
guidelines framed by the Maharashtra courts were not applicable to them. But
the Mumbai High Court rejected that contention.

Could we not cite that judgement as precedent with the central authorities
like the Staff Selection Commission?

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India