[AI] Conducting a research among visually impaired

Prashant Verma PR_VERMA at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 18 12:12:24 EDT 2010

Dear all,
I have a project at hand where I want to interview visually impaired persons who have given either job interviews or interviews for selection to professional courses.
The idea is to talk to as many individuals as possible and then use the resulting data for improving the proposed training for competitive exams preparation.
If you are such a person, then please send your name, contact number along with your convenient time for interview and a few words about the interviews you have given to my personal ID that is prashant.rv at gmail.com.
Please do not send your response to this list and rest assured I will not take too much of your time for this project.

Regards,

Prashant Verma