[AI] how to go to a link

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Tue May 18 02:30:16 EDT 2010

Hi,
Place the cursor on the hyperlink and follow one of the methods below:.

Method 1: Press the APPLICATION key on your keyboard to open context
menu and select 'Open Hyperlink'.

Method 2: Route JAWS cursor to PC by pressing INSERT+NUMPAD MINUS and
then press the left mouse button.

Method 3: Take the cursor to any letter other than the first in the
hyperlink ad press the ENTER key. If the cursor is on the first letter
of the hyperlink, pressing ENTER key applies a line break.

hth...