[AI] E voting in Gujarat

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 02:28:43 EDT 2010

It will be indeed interesting to see that how they ensure that only people
from Gujrat are voating, how only one IP voats one time etc.
I guess the way is to type your voater id card no., which will prevent all
unauthorized voating.
Lets wait and lets hope to hear from our Gujrat members about their voating
experience once it gets established.
Regards