[AI] Fw: SSC Scribe experience

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue May 18 01:03:26 EDT 2010

Mr. Baviskar
1. Everybody is equally Hon. on this list, I believe.
2. Organizations and their ranks have done little to this day. In fact, category PS  partially sighted was created in Maharashtra when your NAB representatives were honorable members of committee headed by Doctor Lahane perhaps.

3. And yes, there was no procedural irregularity in claiming the scribe, prove the point, please. SSC Ad did not mention about applying for scribe separately, form itself contained the column.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,