[AI] querry regarding degree in a different state

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Mon May 17 13:35:43 EDT 2010

Hi Raghu,

My sister did b ed from Annamalay university of Tamil Nadu and is
working as a government teacher in Andhra Pradesh.

I don't know the other way around.

G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861
Mobile: +91 9949349497
E-mail ID:
gvamshiai at gmail.com
Skype: gvamshi81

>From darkness unto light

On 5/17/10, raghuraman <thinkdontblink at gmail.com> wrote:
> friends, my friend likes to do b.ed in andhra pradesh government affliated
> college
> but he wants to settle down in tamilnadu
> will that degree obtained in a different state be applicable and accepted by
> tamilnadu government
> if someone knows this clearly please tell me at the earliest
> cheers raghu
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
> the subject unsubscribe.
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
> visit the list home page at
>   http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in

More information about the AccessIndia mailing list