[AI] Unable to magnify and invert colours in magic software

sabari priya sabaripri at gmail.com
Sun May 16 10:25:56 EDT 2010

Dear Members,

Is anybody in this group use Magic software of Freedom Scientific.  If
so, please help me in solving the given below problem.

I am using Jaws 10.0 and Magic 11.0.  I have been using Jaws and Magic
run at a time for the last 5 years.  I installed Magic successfully.
When I open Magic, it opens in unmagnified mode.  Only the magic
pannel appears.  All magic features such as magnification, invert
colours, colour enhancements, cursor enhancements, etc., doesn't work.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling of magic and also display
settings.  So please help me to solve this problem.  Any suggestion is
welcome.

Yours Faithfully,
R. Sabari Priya.