[AI] Circular required

B. R. Nautial brnautial at gmail.com
Sun May 16 00:28:38 EDT 2010

oh! there is no such circular available anywhere but he can not be denied
for car allowance on this ground because all of our executives are also
getting the same even their cars are being drived by their drivers but the
car must be registered on his name only as earlier our modrater has already
mentioned here
B. R. Nautial