[AI] Take a look at my photos on Facebook

RohitTrivedi Trivedi invite+p=zl16ie at facebookmail.com
Sat May 15 23:34:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

I set up a Facebook Profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
RohitTrivedi

To join Facebook, please follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100001097708981&k=Z6E3Y6WRRY5OVJEJPF3XTTSPVVIB4Z3M3UHR1&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=accessindia%40accessindia.org.in&c=bc6ef1468902122742f4f66b58ed7792.accessindia@accessindia.org.in was invited to join Facebook by RohitTrivedi Trivedi. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=cd4fa6&u=1434502353&mid=25964f8G5580c4d1G0G8