[AI] Regarding the live program on UID

Rohiet A. Patil patil_rohit at dataone.in
Sat May 15 15:12:33 EDT 2010

Dear all,
Today I heard on AIR pune that AIR delhi is going to conduct a live phone in program for public regarding the UID project on monday i.e. 17th of may between 9.30 to 10.30 p.m. Experts from this project will answer the questions of people in this regards from delhi studio.  This program will be relay from all primary channels of AIR through out the country.
So I kindly request all the knowledgeble members to participate in the program and ask the doubts regarding UID and dissability.
Thanks and regards,
Rohiet