[AI] How to restore the contact, skype test call?

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Sat May 15 08:22:41 EDT 2010

As long the skype was not connected to the internet from the time he deleted
it, or i dont think so it's possible.
that's why they always ask you, are you sure before removing the contacts.
Regards
Samuel
Use This link to Join and install dropbox, and use for syncronisation!
upload and download and share files from your friends!
https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTI2NTA2Njg5