[AI] Promotion for M. Chandrashekar as an officer, Congratulations!!

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Fri May 14 20:23:01 EDT 2010

This is to inform the members that the member of this group Mr Dinesh Gujar
from Jaipur is working as an officer in the PNB for several years. He too is
in charge of the ATM complaint redressal cell. He is an experienced person
in this regard. So, Mr Chandrashekhar may seek his guidance whenever
necessary.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.