[AI] sms message

Satguru Rathi tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Fri May 14 03:55:21 EDT 2010

for the benifit of Renuka and others who might be encountering the same
problem:

--taken from the FAQs page of the Google SMS channel service---

I'm a  registered user, but I don't receive any messages. What do I do?

Please make sure that you are subscribed to at least a few channels that are
posting messages, your SMS Center number is correct, your mobile SMS Inbox
is empty, you have not blocked or screened the Google SMS Channels number,
you are not subscribed to the 'Do not Disturb' facility, your maximum
message per day is not set to '0', and your "Start Time:" is less than the
"End Time:" on your 'Settings' tab.
If you have not visited the web SMS channels web site
Http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels or have not sent any SMS to 9870807070
from your mobile at least once in six months, your account may be
deactivated. If your account was idle, you would have received an alert on
your mobile asking you to reply. To reactivate your account, send the
command 'ACTV' to 9870807070 from your mobile or login in with your gmail ID
and go to the SMS channels page.
If you still do not receive messages, please post a message to the Google
SMS Channels Discussion Group to request help.

___
"Life's battle  do not always go, To the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, Is the one who thinks he Can."

Satguru Rathi

Emails:
satgururathi at yahoo.co.in;tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Skype: satgururathi