[AI] sms message

Renuka Warriar erenuka at gmail.com
Fri May 14 02:42:08 EDT 2010

hi friends,
Yesterday, I received the following s m s from 9870807070

"To continue receiving messages from google s m s channels,reply actv.
otherwise, messages will notbe be sent after 5 days".  Since there was
no number mentioned in the message, I simply replyed to the sender.
But today also I received the same message, only the difference that
the number of days has been reduced to 4.  Now what should I do?  To
which number should I send the reply?  A speedy reply is solicited.
With regards,
Renuka.