[AI] servicing my notebook

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Thu May 13 17:05:21 EDT 2010

HP generally will cover hardware malfunctioning and other windows
installation problems. As for as I know, they do not perform other
cleaning services without charging you extra money. So if the cause
for the slow down of your PC is due to the hardware malfunctioning,
then they may be able to replace the associated part such as the hard
drive, memory ram etc.

Vetri.