[AI] Usage of net book with reliance data card

dDinesh thole dineshthole at gmail.com
Thu May 13 13:43:07 EDT 2010

Hello sir,
We can use chat messengers with 256 kbps speed.
If you use the reliance net connect broadband data card, then you will get
high speed net connectivity.
 But the speed is slow in case of the regular data cards of Reliance or
other companies.
 Actually, the regular data card will not give you the speed of 256 kbps,
even if they say so.
Warm regards.
Dinesh thole.
Email: dineshthole at gmail.com