[AI] Promotion for M. Chandrashekar as an officer, Congratulations!!

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Thu May 13 07:41:59 EDT 2010

Dear friends,

Our beloved friend, Mr. M. Chandrashekar, has got promotion as an
officer in Corporation Bank.  Hearty congratulations to him!!

And the icing on the cake is that he has been given a job at the back
end in the ATM and debit card customer care center, which is best
suited for the visually challenged person.  So, hats off to
Corporation Bank as well!!

Chandru sir, Access India is proud of achievers like you.

Personally, working as a clerk in an organisation where promotion for
visually challenged is still doubtful, it is so soothing to know about
the happenings in other banks.

Once again, my heartiest congrats to Chandru sir.  And my best wishes
to him in his new assignment.

G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861
Mobile: +91 9949349497