[AI] Disabled sportspersons protest outside sports ministry

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Thu May 13 06:37:13 EDT 2010

Hai:

This prompts me to ask you how do you find the PTI site? I find it quite
tough since they have at lest 25 to 30 photo links before we could
scroll down to the news links and they have no list of items or heading
levels. Sometimes, we can't read the content after opening the link,
don't know why.

Subramani