[AI] Car allowance

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Thu May 13 05:22:10 EDT 2010

Dear Prashant

We are given petrol allowance. It is necessary to have the car to be registered in our name in the RC book.
No need to be self driven.
Harish Kotian

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

More information about the AccessIndia mailing list