[AI] RTI form

Vikas Gupta vikasedu at gmail.com
Thu May 13 01:53:13 EDT 2010

Following the point made by Kanchan, I think that somebody from AICB
may file the same application once again, but this time not on behalf
of an organization, rather in the name of that individual. This person
should not be the same, who signed the earlier application. I do not
sea any legal hephazard in such a step, though law experts like
Kanchan and Subhash Vashishth would know better.
Best
Vikas Gupta

Vikas Gupta
Assistant Professor,