[AI] RTI form

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Thu May 13 01:00:09 EDT 2010

While drafting RTI Applications please note that RTI applications can be
made by individuals and not organisations. However the address for that
applicant individual can be that of the organisation.
If the application is not properly made, the information can be denied.
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,