[AI] which is better to join, TISS or IIM Indore?

Ankit Jindal ankitjindal85 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 00:41:46 EDT 2010

Hi goma,

Congratulations  for this wonderful achievement. My suggestion to you  will
be prioritize your preference.

Are you looking at making your career in HR or you are undecided? If HR is
the answer then go for TISS, if not go for IIM. Trust me, there is nothing
better then TISS and XLRI for HR.  However, if undecided then IIM will give
you  a better exposure of multiple domain.

One more thing that you may want to consider is the  sensitization of
faculty and peer group. IIM will give you very competitive and
un-co-operative environment. As of today, IIM Bangalore  is the only IIM
which has an Office Disability Service.  Whereas TISS will definitely be
much more co-operative and sensitize to needs of visually impaired students.

Feel free to call me at 09880359712 and I will be happy to help.

PS: I am a student of FMS Delhi.

Regards
Ankit