[AI] information needed for SSC combined graduate level exam 2010

Deepak Singla deepakkumarsingla at gmail.com
Wed May 12 21:50:40 EDT 2010

hi all

i need some information regarding ssc combined graduate level exam to
be held on 16 May . i have received the call letter from ssc but there
is no mention about the scribe i.e. whether i have to arrange my own
scribe or ssc will provide the same .

if anyone has this information please let me know as i heard from
someone that ssc provides services of scribe from their end .

also , please provide me the rules and regulations of ssc , if any,
about the scribe.

thanks
Deepak Singla