[AI] RTI form
swatisinha13 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 11:25:38 EDT 2010
On behave of All India Confederation of the Blind
Form of application for seeking information under the RTI, Act, 2005
Union Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment,
01. Name of the Applicant : ALL INDIA CONFEDERATION OF THE BLIND
02. Postal Address : Braille Bhawan,
Behind Rajiv Gandhi
Rohini, Delhi - 110
03. Tele No., Fax, E-mail etc : 27054082, Fax- 27050915
aicbdelhi at yahoo.com
04. Particulars of information required:
1. What specific criteria have been followed by the Ministry in
selecting members for the Committee constituted vide Ministry's O.M. dated
30/04/2010 to draft a new legislation to replace Persons with Disabilities
(Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and full participation) Act,
2. How many members of the said Committee are themselves persons with
disabilities and what are their names?
3. Which organizations the aforesaid persons with disabilities
represent? Please list the name (s) of such organizations according to
nominated person (s) with disabilities.
4. How many disabled persons' organizations (DPOs) are represented on
the said Committee and what are the names of such organizations and their
5. What criteria have been adopted by the Ministry in deciding whether
the organization represented on the Committee is really a disabled persons'
6. Are there any specific reasons for not including
Directors/representatives of Ministry's National Institutes dealing with
Disabilities as members of the said Committee and, if so, what are those
05. A fee of Rs. 10/- by way of postal order number 88E 348921 dated
12.05.2010 in favour of Accounts Officer, Union Ministry of Social Justice &
Empowerment, New Delhi is enclosed.
Signature of the Applicant
when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has a plan
for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great gifts. We
don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know that His ways
are not our ways, but His ways are always best.
More information about the AccessIndia