[AI] Request, e-books about mathematics

L I larkascending at hotmail.de
Wed May 12 08:29:38 EDT 2010

Dear AI-list,
I would like to thank you all for all the valuable suggestions concerning accessable maths books. Some people wanted me to send them the received suggestions...
Beside ncert.nic.in, all the other suggested websites with lectures I found on Prateek Agarwal’s website in the “online courses” section:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com/onlinecourses.htm

If anybody has experiences with matlab using JAWS I would be pleased to hear about them.
Thank you again for your help; this mailinglist is really a very good one!

With best regards,
Lilya I