[AI] which is better to join, TISS or IIM Indore?

Mukesh Sharma mrmukeshsharma at gmail.com
Wed May 12 06:23:56 EDT 2010

First of all Congratulations!!!

The final choice is yours, consider the facts like, placement, expenses,
scholarships, and the most important availability of study Material in
accessible format.
Talk to the pass outs of the institutes, there are a couple on the list and
I know for sure you know some of them personally.

My vote is for TISS

Thanks
Mukesh