[AI] which is better to join, TISS or IIM Indore?

goma rai gomarai779 at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 06:12:36 EDT 2010

Hi friends.

I am seeking for your valuable suggestions. I could make to the final selection admission list of prestigious Institute of both TISS, Mumbai and IIM Indore by the grace of God. Now I am unable to decide which to join as HR in TISS is best in itself and is even performing at power in industry and on the other hand as the brand name of IIM matters the most. IIMS means IIMS. Plz help me to decide.

Regards, goma