[AI] Problem of Sensus

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Wed May 12 00:41:31 EDT 2010

No Amar, currently households are being counted with their attributes, and also residents therein with their basic details.
This will also go for NPR.
aAnd, then actual census begins in feb 2011, counting how many living beings inhabit India.
It will include disability, perhaps.
Whether it will go to NPR, I am not sure.
The same intellectuals counting legs of cows and then dividing the number by four to arrive at the precise number of cows!!!!
My head is spinning.
Anyway, we Indians are more than a billion, that's sufficient.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,