[AI] Problem of Sensus

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 13:29:37 EDT 2010

Respected Madhu Madam,
I am Airtel Mobile user and generally I also can dial such numbers starting
with 1800/ 1861 etc. But few numbers don't get through. For example sify
broadband customer care.
On the census website it is not stated that this number is specifically for
bsnl/mtnl users but since we are not able to dial from Airtel then I guess
this could be the only reason that only mtnl/bsnl subscribers are able to
dial this number. I will also try it with Tataindicom connection my mom dad
has it. Tata users before trying it out bare in mind that it will be
chargeable! I guess you will be charged std rates.
Regards
Amar Jain.