[AI] travel in disability coach

Dr Jalaja jalajakumarits at gmail.com
Tue May 11 11:21:08 EDT 2010

Hello friends,
        I wish to ask one question, the disability coach is either in the front or back side of the train and majority of small stations are not having much long platform and how a disabled can get down or enter into the coach?Other thing is when we reserve bearths in other coaches there is regular ticket checking and given punishment for other passengers who are not eligible for the coach .Why this is not possible in d.coach and we are only a few people in this isolated coach and if some unpleasant things happen how can we resist and how we get security?
          Regards-------Jalaja