[AI] Census Dept schedule for 2010 & the disability question

V. Jayakumar jayakumar.vaishnavi at gmail.com
Tue May 11 07:51:24 EDT 2010

Wrt the disability question status & enumerator training/awareness Rama
Chari of DEOC will be best person to update the group on current status

Please find below in alphabetical order census schedule for 2010

Andaman and Nicobar Islands 1st April to 15th May 10
Andhra Pradesh 26th April to 10th June 10
Arunachal Pradesh 15th April to 31st May 10
Assam 1st April to 15th May 10
Bihar 1st April to 15th May 10
Chandigarh 15th April to 31st May, 10
Chhatisgarh 1st May to 15th June 10
Dadra and Nagar Haveli 21st April to 4th June, 10
Daman and Diu 21st April to 4th June, 10
Delhi 1st May to 15th June 10
Goa 1st April to 15th May 10
Gujarat 21st April to 4th June 10
Haryana 1st May to 15th June 10
Himachal Pradesh 7th April to 22nd May 10
Jammu and Kashmir 15th May to 30th June 10
Jharkhand 1st April to 15th May 10
Karnataka 15th Apr to 1st Jun 10
Kerala 7th April to 22nd May 10
Lakshadweep 7th April to 22nd May 10
Madhya Pradesh 7th May to 22th June 10
Maharashtra 1st May to 15th June 10
Manipur 15th May to 30th June 10
Meghalaya 1st April to 15th May 10
Mizoram 15th May to 30th June 10
Nagaland 1st June to 15th July 10
Orissa 7th April to 22nd May 10
Pondicherry 1st June to 15th July 10
Punjab 1st May to 15th June 10
Rajasthan 15th May to 30th June 10
Sikkim 7th April to 22nd May 10
Tamil Nadu 1st June to 15th July 10
Tripura 26th April to 10th June 10
Uttar Pradesh schedule will be from 16th May to 30th Jun 10
Uttaranchal 1st May to 15th June 10
West Bengal 1st April to 15th May 10