[AI] Problem of Sensus

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 07:44:22 EDT 2010

Then I am not at all excited.
But the current census data collection is going for what?
Somebody explained this earlier perhaps Rajesh sir.
And the collection process which will again begin in Jan Feb whatever it
will be for NPR is it so?
Thanks Harish sir for this number info actually my network is pathetic
that's why call is not getting through.
Regards
Amar Jain.