[AI] Travel in disability coach

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue May 11 01:17:09 EDT 2010

How are you going to prove that guard did not do anything to vacate the unauthorized passengers?
Anything which is supposed to be done in normal official course is presumed to have been done under Indian evidence act, unless you can prove that it did not happen as contemplated!!!
however, Consumer courts are not strictly bound by evidence act.
So, good luck.
Some able-bodied passengers have, in past, got relief for leaking water and consequent foul smell and damage to luggage in railway coaches, in my knowledge.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,