[AI] Query About Outlook Express

Swati Sinha swatisinha13 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 10:55:18 EDT 2010

Dear Sir,
1. Open a untitled message by pressing control + N.
Fill all the respective fields that you want to.
When you are in the message body, press alt + I for insert menu.
The first option is attach file. Hit enter and you will get the choose file
dialog box then you can proceed.
If you want to attach more than one file then also the same procedure is
followed.
Hope it helps.