[AI] programming course

Jayant Mahajan mejayant at gmail.com
Mon May 10 10:19:33 EDT 2010

Greate job Kartik  - good syllabus - now one more problem is - do we
work on windows or linux- for example i had a long chat with mukesh
and he is more comfortable with windows

where as Lilya. is willing to shift to linux
I am just wondering what to do - because i guess most of the books
available presume that you are working on linux... any suggestions?