[AI] Software to Backup SMS

rajinder sehgal rajinderkumar1984 at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 10 08:36:14 EDT 2010

Friends with the help of best message storer or message saver u can save ur messages in your p.c in text or csv format, but these applications can add extra codes like ---===.
And u can't restore any sms in your mobile as same.
This reason i preffor active file.
U can get both applications.
>From my side.
For more information feel free to contact me off the list.
Rajinder.
Cell +919466325388
"FALLEN FLOWERS CAN'T CLIMB BACK"
SO DON'T THINK ABOUT THE PAST.