[AI] volunteering opportunity for youth with disability

praveen kumar pkgmsw at rediffmail.com
Mon May 10 06:16:44 EDT 2010

    Dear Friends,

Greetings from VSO India,

Youth for development and global exchange are VSO programmes where youth are encouraged to participate. YFD is a programme which gives opportunity for youth to get an exposure to development work for a period of 6 months by being placed with an NGO in a rural setting. Global Exchange is a programme which gives an

opportunity for youth to live and work with UK nationals for a period of 6 months (three months in a community in India and 3 months in a community in

the UK).

   For more details on the programmes visit

www.younginfluencers.com

 and go to

 "Click here to download application forms for the YfD 2010-2011 batch!"

I am also attaching the forms in this mail - kindly circulate through your contacts and networks. We encourage disabled youth and youth living with HIV to apply. The last date for the application is 1st. June 2010.

Regards,

Praveen Kumar G

VSO India