[AI] programming

Jayant Mahajan mejayant at gmail.com
Mon May 10 05:13:33 EDT 2010

Dear Lilya

Good to receive your mail.

- can you install Linux on your laptop?  then we can use open source
tools for our sessions
- if not do you have a visual studio?

Thankyou for the invitation. your place is about 400 miles form
Lausanne. i will mail you my schedule. lets see if we can meet.

just checked on google. your place is about 550