[AI] Check out my photos on Facebook

Ekinath Khedekar invite+p=zl16ie at facebookmail.com
Mon May 10 05:07:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks,
Ekinath

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100001077850790&k=Z6E3Y6W3RV2GXKDJPF3XTTSPVVIB4Z313WDRJ&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=accessindia%40accessindia.org.in&c=bc6ef1468902122742f4f66b58ed7792.accessindia@accessindia.org.in was invited to join Facebook by Ekinath Khedekar. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=cd4fa6&u=1434502353&mid=251ca04G5580c4d1G0G8