[AI] MURDER IN THE CATHEDRAL, Eliot - YOUR HELP PLEASE?

YADAV, D. N YADAVDN at iocl.co.in
Mon May 10 02:04:33 EDT 2010

Friends,

I am looking for this book, rather desperately looking.  Could any of you extend your helping hand if you could post it to me off list?  I will be grateful.

दीनानाथ यादव
निजी सचिव - २
This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.