[AI] Query About Outlook Express

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Sun May 9 22:26:43 EDT 2010

not to worry, let the name appear on "to" field. if you have already added
his email ID, outlook express will automatically get his email ID and send
it. to know outlook express commands and settings, open jaws help by going
to start>programmes>jawsXX>help. once it is opened, go to popullar
applications>microsoft applications>outlook express. hope this will help.

bhawani