[AI] Your Precious Advice Is Required For Laptop

pradeep banakar pradeepsocialwork at gmail.com
Sun May 9 14:26:46 EDT 2010

Hi, For re-installation of operating system and other software related
issues, you can contact local computer-vendors.  They are capable to handle
these kinds of problems.  For any kind of hardware related problems, you can
mail it back to the manufacturers.  Now a day's most of the Netbooks will
give you 1 year guarantee as well as warrantee.